The usage of Electa Learning Management System and the Electa Live Virtual Classrooms offered by Electa Communications Ltd is subject to the following Terms of Service.
1. Any company or person creating an account on the https://www.e-lecta.com web site and/or subscribing to our services fully agrees to abide by these Terms of Service.
2. Our services can be provided under different domain names, amongst which are www.e-lecta.com, www.school-network.net, www.e-lectazone.com
3. We provide our services "AS-IS", in that we expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind for the services we provide, including both expressed as well as implied ones. Although we will make every effort to keep our service up and running, it may be unavailable at times. We do not warrant or ensure the continuous availability of our services. To the fullest extent permitted under law, Electa Communications Ltd will have no obligation or liability to you for the website content or the website services (whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, including negligence, product liability, copyright infringement, patent infringement or other action under law or equity) for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages or liabilities (including any loss of data, revenue, or profit) arising with respect to your use or access of the website content or our services.
4. Electa Communications Ltd is fully committed to maintaining the privacy of all our customers. Our service has support for industry-strength secure connection for Electa LMS. If the confidentiality of your data is important, this feature should be used. If you decide not to use the secure connection, your data may be unlawfully intercepted by third parties during transmission over the Internet.
5. At any time we may introduce changes to the service or the way certain tools and modules work. We may also add new modules or disable certain ones temporarily or permanently.
6. We may block the access of certain users or computers to our service if we find out the same pose a security threat to your data and our services.
Trial Account Policies
7. We agree to provide customers with a fully functional test account for 14 days. Once this test period is over the customer can purchase a subscription or cancel.
8. We may block the access of customers to our services should we detect multiple test accounts created in breach of this policy.
Data Storage Policies
9. During your subscription period you may store data on our servers or on server that we lease from hosting providers. This data consists of (but not limited to) student and teacher profiles, resource files, presentations, recorded sessions, homework, assignments, session logs, courses and others.
10. We agree to store your data for the time of your active subscription with us. After your subscription expires we will only keep your data for three (3) more days. Then your data will be deleted. We cannot provide any data recovery options.
11. Without prior notice and at any time, we may place a limit on the amount of data you store, the size of files you upload, or we may change any existing limits.
Billing and Refund Policies
12. All our services are provided after a prepayment. Our minimum subscription period is one month. We also offer 3 and 12-month prepaid subscriptions. Once a subscription is started it cannot be terminated. We cannot provide a refund if you decide not to use the service before your subscription expires.
13. We do not provide any kind of refund or a compensation if you are not able to access our services for any reason.
14. We reserve the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice. The most recent version of these Terms of Service is always available on the https://www.e-lecta.com web site.
If you have any questions or need clarifications about our Terms of Service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.